You can set up Spotify and begin using it for free in just 10 minutes. Here's how:
- First, get your laptop.
- Install Browsec on your Mac/PC. It's a Google Chrome extension.
- Use the extension to set your location to the United States.
- Visit spotify.com to create your Spotify account. Do not use Facebook login. Use your email. You can connect Facebook later.
- Once your account's created, you should have downloaded Spotify onto your Mac/PC. In the meantime:
- Visit play.spotify.com and login using the Spotify account you created. Once logged in, disable Browsec and close the browser. We want to use the Spotify app you just downloaded. Not the web player.
- Install the app and login. Boom. Welcome to Spotify.
Now the thing with Spotify's free account is, you are allowed to use it outside the United States for one month at a time. At the end of the month, you will be asked to login again from the US. This is where Browsec comes in:
- Once a month, when you get logged out, execute step 6 mentioned above. Now login from your app again and you're all set for another month.
If you want Spotify on your Android phone, message me on Instagram.